Bushy Park Playground
Bushy Park Playground is located near the Diana Fountain and the Hampton Court Gate entrance.
The playground features:
- a large sandpit
- a timber climbing frame
- a balance trail
- a basket swing
- cradle swings, a twin see-saw and turtle drum for young children
- a dry river feature and climbing boulders.
A pergola has been installed near the sandpit to provide shade and seating is available around the playground.
Key details at a glance
- Suitable for children up to the age of 12
- Children's toilets (with baby changing facilities)
- Wheelchair accessible toilets
- Drinking water point
- Refreshment kiosk nearby
|January open 24 hours|
|February open 24 hours|
|March open 24 hours|
|April open 24 hours|
|May open 24 hours|
|June open 24 hours|
|July open 24 hours|
|August open 24 hours|
|October (BST) open 24 hours / October (GMT) open 24 hours|
|December open 24 hours|
Last entry to the playground is 30 minutes before closing time. The playground is closed all day on 25th December.