Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Preview Night: Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Preview Night 2023
We set out below the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to your entry to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland for the Preview Night including entry to the Ice Rink, Giant Observation Wheel, The Magical Ice Kingdom, and Circus performances (“Attractions”) which are sold by or on behalf of The Royal Parks (“we”, “us” or “The Royal Parks”) for Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Preview Night taking place on Thursday 16 November 2023 from 5pm to 10pm at Hyde Park, London (“Event”). Please note that by entering the Event and purchasing any E-tickets, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) as well as the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland entry terms and conditions found at Hydeparkwinterwonderland.com/termsandconditions for all attendees.
Furthermore, on entry you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of Hyde Park and The Royal Parks as stated here: https://www.royalparks.org.uk/park-management/publications-policies (and any other regulations provided on entry to Hyde Park).
- You must produce a valid e-ticket either printed or shown on a personal mobile device to gain entry to the Event (“E-ticket”). The E-ticket will allow access to the Event, Ice Rink, The Magical Ice Kingdom, Circus performances, Giant Wheel, rides and attractions within the Event subject to availability. You must produce that E-ticket for inspection upon request at any time. Failure to produce such E-ticket when requested may result in you being removed from the relevant Attraction, ride and/or the Event.
- E-tickets are non-transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the E-ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the E-ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant attraction and/or Event. Any E-tickets bought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission will not be permitted. We are not responsible or liable for any E-tickets that are lost or stolen and to amend or deface any E-ticket will render it void.
- E-tickets sales are final. E-tickets will not be cancelled, refunded or exchanged once you have purchased a E-ticket other than as set out in these Terms.
- In 2023 we have three e-ticket tiers; babes in arms (Under 2 years old) FOC, YOUTH (2years-17years old) £55.00 and ADULT (18+) £75.00. Please note each e-ticket is subject to a £2.00 booking fee. All tickets are inclusive of VAT.
- E-tickets entitle the holder to attend the Event on Thursday 16 November 2023 from 5pm to 10pm only. No refunds or exchanges will be given for late arrival which results in customers not receiving a full session. Late arrivals for Circus performances will be allowed in only at the discretion of the operator. The Ice rink will be operated on a first come-first served basis.
- If an error is made in the price of any E-tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your E-ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your E-ticket order and receive a full refund from us.
- E-tickets cannot be exchanged for cash.
- E-tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (e.g. as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of PWR Events/The Royal Parks in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the E-ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the E-ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant attraction and/or the Event.
- No child aged 12 or under (a “child”) will be admitted to the Event unless they are accompanied by a person aged 18 years or over (a “responsible person”) and such child or children whilst at the Event must remain accompanied and under the supervision of such responsible person at all times. We reserve the right to determine the ratio of responsible persons in relation to children required for adequate supervision. All YOUTH E-ticket holders aged 12 or under must be accompanied and under supervision of an individual holding an ADULT e-ticket.
- All children attending the Event must be in possession of a valid E-ticket. Certain attractions and rides at the Event may be age and height restricted and other restrictions may apply and so it is the responsibility of the visitor to check before purchasing.
- The Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Preview Night will be run under the Event Licencing Conditions as awarded by Westminster City Council. In particular this will control the numbers permitted within the site and the sale of alcohol. No refunds will be given if the sale of alcohol is not possible.
- Your purchase of E-tickets is subject to our right without prior notice and without refund or compensation to close or change the programme of rides and attractions and/or the Event's operating hours.
- We in our absolute discretion reserve the right at any time without refund or compensation to close any part of the Event or restrict the number of persons having access to the Event due to capacity, inclement weather, or special events to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider the circumstances so require.
The Royal Parks is a registered charity, No. 1172042 at The Old Police House, Hyde Park, London, W2 2UH.
Every year, before Hyde Park Winter Wonderland opens to the public, we hold a preview night where all proceeds go to The Royal Parks charity.
Frequently asked questions about the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Preview Night.