2024 Royal Parks Half Marathon
Run and fundraise for The Royal Parks charity through the most scenic half marathon! This stunning race takes place on closed roads through four Royal Parks and past world-famous landmarks.
The famous Royal Parks Half Marathon takes you through some of the world’s best known and loved Royal Parks, including Hyde Park, The Green Park, St. James's Park and Kensington Gardens. You’ll need to apply and if you’re successful, you’ll join Team Royal Parks.
We’ll be here to support you right through your preparation with training and fundraising tips, our challenge events newsletter and of course to cheer you on at race day.
Event Date: Sunday 13 October 2024
Minimum Sponsorship Target: £350
Registration Fee: £30
Registration Deadline: Friday 30 August 2024
If your application is successful, your minimum sponsorship of £350 will go to The Royal Parks charity to help us protect London’s eight Royal Parks.
If you have any questions about running and fundraising for The Royal Parks charity, get in touch.
What you’ll get
- A guaranteed charity race place provided to you by The Royal Parks charity
- A Team Royal Parks sustainable running vest
- Regular contact with and dedicated support from the Challenge Events Team to keep you motivated and prepare you for race day
- Monthly e-newsletters with lots of fundraising and training tips to support your sponsorship and training efforts
- Exclusive access to The Royal Parks Charity Marquee on race day with hot drinks, light lunch, pre-race baggage drop facility and a professional photographer to grab a snap of you in your running gear
- x2 free tickets to Winter Wonderland 2024 (with free access to rides) for the highest team fundraiser
- x10 free paintball tickets to the second highest team fundraiser
- x2 Hyde Park Guided Walking Tour tickets for the third highest team fundraiser
Got your own place through the ballot?
Run for The Royal Parks charity! No registration fee necessary and there is no minimum sponsorship. All we ask is that you set up a JustGiving page and fundraise as much as you can!
Why run and fundraise for The Royal Parks charity?
We are the charity that cares for the most famous collection of urban parks in the world, providing free access to London’s beautiful, natural and historic green spaces, allowing much needed space to run, play, explore and improve our quality of life.
It’s thanks to people like you, who are willing to go the extra 13.1 miles to fundraise for The Royal Parks charity, that we can protect and sustainably manage 5,000 acres of diverse parkland, including the wildlife, natural habitats and historic buildings in the parks, and keep them here for everyone to enjoy, every day of the year.