Unit Base & tech parking
Production parking services – locations and fees for filming units.
Unit base parking
We have the following parking sites across London:
- North Carriage Drive at Hyde Park from £3,500 plus VAT per day
- Mall North Horse Ride at St. James’s Park from £3,500 plus VAT per day
- Blackheath Avenue at Greenwich Park from £3,500 plus VAT per day
- Broomfield Hill at Richmond Park from £2,500 plus VAT per day
- Roehampton Car Park at Richmond Park from £2,000 plus VAT per day
- Upper Lodge Car Park at Bushy Park from £1,500 plus VAT per day
- Lancaster House Slip at St. James’s Park from £1,250 plus VAT per day
- Outer Circle at The Regent’s Park from £2,500 plus VAT per day
- Great Cross Avenue at Greenwich Park from £1,500 plus VAT per day
These are busy sites. Please contact the filming team to check availability and any site-specific restrictions and guidelines before you submit your application. Parking at these sites is subject to availability, and operational clashes with other park activities.
All requests are reviewed on case-by-case basis.
Parking and traffic management fees
In addition to parking fees, traffic management fees apply. All of our parking locations require the use of ‘New Road and Streets Act’ qualified traffic management. Fees are based on the length of time on site.
We have some additional tech parking sites to support filming within the Royal Parks so please do not hesitate to get in touch with the filming team if you’re looking to film with us and have specific parking needs.